All educators of the St Mary MacKillop Early Learning Centres have been carefully selected for their training, experience and dedication to the care and education of young children and their families.
- Our educators at each Centre consists of the Director, Assistant Director, Lead Educators and Assistant Educators. We are also fortunate to have access to a very experienced Childcare Consultant and Financial Administrator who look after all Centres.
- All educators hold a "Working with Children Blue Card", First Aid Certificates and have participated in Child Protection training through the Townsville Catholic Education Office.
- Educator's photos are displayed in the foyer for your perusal and qualifications can be sighted on the Information Boards in each room.
- Educator levels are provided in excess of childcare regulation requirements.
- Educators are encouraged to attend in-service training and skills are upgraded with frequent communication within the Centre, as well as monthly educator meetings.
- Above all else, educators are encouraged to work as a team to provide quality, consistent care.
There will be times when the centre provides the practical training component for students studying childcare either through TAFE or Secondary school. These students are under the constant supervision of educators and an evaluation report is completed for the training organisation.